lørdag 28. februar 2009

Here's the 7 o'clock news

This last week's been filled with ups and downs for me. Instead of babbling on, I'll make a list of good things that's happened, and another with not so good things hehe. So here we go


The Happy List:
My niece Leona was born on monday :)
I still have money left, and it's not that long until my next pay check
I'm progressing on my knitting project
My flat is fairly tidy still
Frank Sinatra singing My Way on VH1

The blah List:
Fever
Snot
No voice
Had to call in sick at work tonight.

But that gives me another note on the happy list, cause now I have saturday off work, even if it's my working weekend. Would of course prefer to have a voice and less of a cold but hey.

To sponsor this weekends post, here's



Tomorrow's a new month, here's to March turning into a wonderful month for all of us!!!
Cheers
xxxxxxxxx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar