lørdag 7. februar 2009

Is that so? (and The Godmother)

I used to work with a woman a while back. I'm not gonna spill out her name, but whatever I used to say to her, she responded with "Is that so?". At that time I tended to zone out a bit about mid shift (we did night shifts together), and if I had a laptop near, I'd be chatting away on msn, commenting on whatever Isthatso used to do.

Well, we've had changes in our work schedules, and I no longer work nights with Isthatso. She was a nice lady, but she often got on my nerves, so now I'm just happy to have a bit of variation. Like tonight, I'm working with a really great sub who'll be working here for quite a bit.

Other than that, what's new? Not much really. I managed to get hold of 2 Madonna tickets through pre-sale yesterday, so if I get my holiday week when I want, I'll get to see her. Beate wanted to know how I could afford it, planning the LA trip and all, but it's all a matter of priorities :) And, if I didn't have anything planned for this summer, I'd go completely bonkers. Cause September is a long wait, when you see people starting their summer hols in mid june.




On sunday I'm going to a christening of the son of a good friend of mine. I already have 7 godchildren, but when she asked if I wanted to be the godmother I couldn't refuse. (yeah she made me an offer I couldn't refuse... pun indeed intended) So now I have 8 godchildren!! Who needs kids of their own huh?!
And this night I've watched a bit of the Godfather movie, and it's sort of the same with me.. Only with less horses heads in beds and shooting, and more giving expensive gifts for christmases and birthdays. So from now on you shall all refer to me as Don Lisa hehehe

1 kommentar: