tirsdag 10. februar 2009

She's Madonna

I'm a big admirer of Robbie Williams and his music, everybody who knows me, knows that. I've been to his concerts a few times, travelled continents and what not. And i've met him. But that's not what this blog is about.

It's about the coincidence that he has a song about someone we're going to see in concert this summer. Madonna.
She's actually never been to Norway, and as I've mentioned in a previous blog, I have people around me who really want to see her.

The idea of witnessing her has grown on me too, and I decided to take part of it. So my sis in law, who's 9 months pregnant, was up really early this morning, as the tickets went on sale. Our target was golden circle tickets, even if they're ridicioulsly expensive. I'll just live on noodles and water for a month instead haha
And she got tickets for the pair of us!

So now all left is to get time off work, as it's mid summer holiday. Exciting!!

And now, for the best part; Robbie Williams singing his song about... Madonna!!





Link

2 kommentarer:

  1. congrats on madonna..you'll have fun

    SvarSlett
  2. Yeah I bet I will.. Seems like there's a million people I know that's going.

    The concert was sold out in 34 minutes by the way.. I forgot to mention that in the blog. So we were lucky

    SvarSlett