lørdag 14. februar 2009

the soundtrack of my life

Here's how it works...
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in man!
7. Tag 20 people, and they have to do it too!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

Opening Credits:
Cheap love song, Robbie Williams

Waking Up:
Might tell you tonight- Scissor Sisters

First Day at School:
I know him so well- Chess soundtrack

Falling in Love:
Something Beautiful- RW

Losing Virginity:
Knocking on Heaven's door- G'n'R

Fight Song:
Till dom ensamma- Mauro Socco (sw: For the lonely)

Breaking Up:
The 80's- RW

Prom:
Don't let the sun go down on me- George Michael/Elton John

Life:
In the lap of the Gods- Queen

Mental Breakdown:
Fat bottomed Girls- Queen

Driving:
The other Side- Scissor Sisters

Flashback:
Book of Days- Enya

Getting Back Together:
Argument- Chess soundtrack

Wedding:
Dancing Queen (Techno remix)- Abba

Birth of Child:
Gör mej lycklig nu- Mats Ronander & Kim Larsen (sw/dk: make me happy now)

Final Battle:
Save me- Queen

Death Scene:
Suspect-Daniel Powter

Honorary Mention:
Too much love will kill you- Brian May




hehe.. some appropriate, some not so much. And yeah, my music library is a bit lame haha.. It's from my ipod, that's been connected to my dad's pc. My lappie is too old to even dowload itunes.. how sad is that lol

Happy valentines my friends!!!!



3 kommentarer:

  1. happy valentines day lisa..i dont have an ipod so i cant do all that fancy smancy stuff

    SvarSlett
  2. you don't need an ipod.. Don't you have a music player on your pc?

    SvarSlett
  3. Honorary Mention:
    Too much love will kill you- Brian May

    Aaaaaaaahahahahaha... Many songs that kinda matched! Fun!

    I might do that later. It's too late for it now. Gotta put lots of songs in Winamp first...hehe.

    SvarSlett