søndag 8. mars 2009

Yet another week of our lives passed by

Sounds a bit depressing, but it's not really. Just lacking titles at the moment.

Cause there's not much going on here these days.

Last week I worked 3 days, and I'm slowly recovering from the cold/flu/whatever episode that's been going on for the last 1,5 weeks. Strange how it is, when we're sick we want to go back to work, but when at work, we sort of wish we were more sick. Not because I don't like my job, I really do, but I'm just tired a lot these days.

The days at home I watched too much tv, to the extent that it bored me. Even dodgy bug-eating shows on discovey amused me a bit.. And old Americas Next Top Model- shows. Guess that's what I'd do if I didn't work at all... just watch tv all day long.

To be honest, over the last months I've increasingly grown more and more tired of even turning on the pc, think I've gone into a internet reluctancy phase of my life. I start to write something, then it just turns on me, and I get sick of it all, and try to do something else instead. Maybe I should take an internet break for a while, and see if it comes back to me, and instead start working out, knitting more, read books or whatever. But I don't really know what to do instead, everything is sort of boring to me these days.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Oh, and best of luck to Julia and Rex for tomorrows operation, fingers crossed that he'll be ok :)

Take care

xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. Well...Rex will have his surgery on Tuesday..hehe. You're not the only one being bored of almost everything these days. I still love internet, though...hehe. You know..you can work out AND use the computer at the same day. Amazing, huh? I do that..hehe. Oh well.

    Spring is coming. It'll be better when the snow is gone :D

    SvarSlett
  2. yeah I know i can do both, but that's not the issue. it's that I feel so sick and bored with everything web-related lately that I need to find some substitute. Whatever it is.

    SvarSlett
  3. i tried to comment and it just totally disappeared. Rex says thanks..i will be a total wreck all day tomorrow

    SvarSlett