torsdag 15. januar 2009

This gadget will change your life

Are you one of those who never get tired of movies like Grease, Hairspray, or Mamma Mia? Then this new thing will make your life perfect. It's called Songsmith, and is developed by Microsoft.
Put on the programme, start singing, and the computer will belch out the exact chords to accompany your voice!
It'll be like you're living in a musical!!

Think I'll settle for the odd Singstar session, think this would make me crazy after a while though heheh.






For article, press HERE

5 kommentarer:

  1. bah..what are you doing lisa? i've never heard you sing before. haha

    SvarSlett
  2. Jules, I'm sure I sang in the backseat of your car, duetting with Rex that april day in 2007? hehe

    SvarSlett
  3. did you?? i thought that was rex going solo

    SvarSlett
  4. Yeah, that was me. I just can't believe how young the camera makes me look hehehe

    SvarSlett