søndag 11. januar 2009

Say cheeeeeese!!



As you know I have very irregular work hours. And working days, nights and evenings in a scramble, pretty much permanently leaves me jet lagged. And because of that, I've started to drink coffee. Not the lattes I prefer to sip while chilling at a coffee bar, but black, horrid coffee. It doesn't taste particularly good either, but it wakes me up a bit.

This has left marks on my teeth. My teeth's always been quite white, and having the pastiest complexion known to man, my teeth needs to stay white. Just so I look like I'm not dead hehe.

And I've found the solution.. the cheap one. I bought tooth whitening goo online! It's the same as the dentist use (hydrogen peroxide or whatever), just way cheaper. Most of all because the tooth guard things arent custom made for me, just generic plastic ones. But there's a procedure to make them suit my teeth perfectly. So I must say I'm really pleased!!
So far I've just tested them 30 minutes, and haven't noticed any difference, but I felt a cooling sensation on my teeth.

Hope that at least I'll have a Hollywood-esque perfect smile in time for September!!! (hehe I wish...)

3 kommentarer:

  1. i expect to see that star quality tooth twinkle when you smile in la. lol

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow...I never thought you would get something like that. Maybe I should try it as well. Link please!

    SvarSlett