fredag 30. januar 2009

Hello did you miss me?

I've been on a near one week long trip now, and haven't been able to keep up with anything online really. Except a couple of quick drop ins on the hotel computer. Didn't feel like publicly blogging about anything really... Or, i don't mind it coming out into the public through here, but my "creative process" goes on inside my home.

Well, what happened while I were gone? I've spent time with my nursing school besties, had a nice meet up, reminiscing about what we used to be up to 10+ years ago. Time flies, in many ways it's just like it happened yesterday. But meanwhile it was soooooo long ago. Starting families, moving to new towns, starting new jobs and so on. Loads has happened, but we stick together anyway. It's good to have friends like that.. Those 3 years as students made more inpact on who I am now than anything else in my life.

Other that we did a bit of shopping, saw a junkie set a shot of heroin (always charming...) I went to see Oasis in concert, and visited Ikea.. Twice. And had sushi. Loads of sushi.



Oasis was ok. I saw them in 1997 as well, and don't really remember much, except getting really sick afterwards. And that it was really loud. This time I had aged a bit, As had Oasis. They had a nice stage show with videos in the background, and the songs were good, especially my favorite Masterplan, and an a capella version of Don't look back in anger.



But they're no entertainers. Think Liam peaked shouting out "thank you Stockholm" after one of the songs. (he was in Oslo) hehe.
And the only proper convo between the crowd and the band was through Noel, commenting on the young age of the crowd, and introducing the new drummer, Chris Sharrock (Robbie Williams' ex drummer from his last concert). So I sort of knew about him. Noel made a little joke about Chris, asking if anybody had seen Lord of the Rings, making people giggle... Then adding he was Gandalfs body double..
That was a bit fun. Other than that it was all music and no talk.


Ikea was ok too, what you can't find at Ikea, is not worth having.
I even went to the bathroom, to find a dispenser of this



I misread it, and had a little giggle. What I thought it say was "moist sperm wipe" hehe (when it in reality read Moist seat wipes.. in Danish)

Who doesn't need that when in need... :p

That's all for now, I'll probably return with other stories soon. Take care for now!

xxxxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. i missed you but oasis makes me go bah! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. hehe you dont have to listen to the clip if you dont want to ;)

    SvarSlett