lørdag 5. juni 2010

Nights again..

My energetic eurosong blogging fell through due to lack of interest, I tweeted through it all instead. I had my favorites, they didn't win, but ended up pretty high in the rankings anyway. Which was great.

Norway didn't do very well this year. Partly because the song was super dull and 10 a dozen, partly because the performance was a bit shaky.
Don't think anybody really was too sad anyway, they were probably happy to not have to dig into the wallet of the state of Norway one more year hehe.

Anyway. One week has passed since the final, and it's all forgotten.

What's next?

Well, currently I'm on another nightshift spree. 3 nights in a row. Even though it's now 6 weeks between them, they seem to come far too often. I don't want to complaint of course, people are far worse off than me, and I have a job I love and cherish. But the nights are what sucks about it.
I've read it cuts years off my life.. we'll see about that. I'm not planning on becoming 230 years old anyway.

I'm not very active in my bloggings these days. Not because I don't have stuff happening nor don't have time. It's just a regular draught. One of those "blast, do I have to turn on the pc again today-draughts".

It might get better, or it might not. Time will show.
At least I'm not blogging to say I've nothing to blog about, like some. Because that's just silly.
Don't you have anything to blog about, then DON'T BLOG! And if you don't have time to blog, don't blog "I don't have time to blog". You're already there! Instead, put something useful in there.
Ok, rant over.

Now offski to find a random pic to put in my post, because every posting deserves a picture.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar