søndag 7. desember 2008

Another night...

One done, doing one, and one more to go. Wish the weekend would pass by as quickly as those non-working one does.. But no.

I had the weirdest dream today, a woman came to me and told me to come and fly her jet. I did, it was kind of like a helicopter, but at the same time I had to hold on to it like it was a flying carpet. And we were quite a few sitting there. We saw all the familiar places, the aerial view was awesome. Then it came to a stop, at a strip like it was a normal plane.
And before I knew it, I was in a tent with 3 or 4 rooms. And it was work. One room had a grown man dressed as a baby, kind of like one of those fluffy pink rabbit suits, and he was chubby and very blonde. I sort of recognized him as an actor I've seen in some sitcoms, but I don't know his name. He kept trying to snatch babies... And my job was to stop him from doing that. It scared me a bit, but at the same time it was too weird to be scared. Then I woke up.
Anybody care to interpret this dream??

Personally I think I watch too much weird stuff on tv.. god knows haha.



6 kommentarer:

  1. Did you eat cheese before you went to bed?? HAHA. According to Julia, if you eat cheese before you go to bed you can get scary and/or vivid dreams. I heard it was sugar who gave you that, but who knows! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. dreams of flying are sexual frustration...and cheese. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Isn't dreams of flying usually when you fly yourself...I mean, not a jet...but the body. I thought it was falling that meant sexual frustration. Oh well... I bet it was cheese!

    SvarSlett
  4. I hadn't had any cheese no.. hehe

    And don't think I'm frustrated sexually either :p

    SvarSlett
  5. then it was the thought of having cheese while having sex. :)

    SvarSlett
  6. or the thought of sex while having cheese

    SvarSlett