tirsdag 18. november 2008

O come all ye faithful

Christmas isn't that far away now, and I've even bought 4 christmas presents already. Which isn't half bad for me, I tend to buy most about 1 week before christmas.

But this year christmas has been cancelled here. Because I'm on the work schedule from hell. They've come to a decision that every person at work will work every other christmas and new year. And I start at the christmas shift.



So this is my christmas week; monday the 22nd working a dayshift, 23rd off (yippee kay freakin' yay), dayshift on the 24th, evening the 25th, night starting the evening of dec 26th and another on dec 27th. Then one day off, and another day shift. And by then the christmas is over. Ok, I'll get 5 days off at new years, but who gives a **** about new years.. I for sure never did. I eat turkey, watch last years highlights on tv, see the fireworks going up, then I go home and sleep.

Call me a Grinch if you want... But I'm no happy bunny right now.

2 kommentarer:

  1. sounds much like my own xmas and new years. happy holidays anyway...xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Aaaww...I know how you're feeling. I have never worked on Christmas eve, but I have worked during xmas. But this year I will prob have 2 weeks off. Cause I have many vacation days left. I would give some to you, if i could.. xxx

    SvarSlett