søndag 9. november 2008

Allegitimi Non Carborundum


Feel like I'm working for customer control tonight... First I was at the store getting a soda. And read the expiry date label, saying it was best before September 16 2008! Having one of the staff around I told him, and his response was "no, that must have been the production date!" yeah right.... that's whay it says "best before!" Twat. After a few minutes studying the bottle he decided I was right. So he went away. Mission 1 accomplished.




Then I went over to the candy and videostore, thinking of renting a dvd. But decided against it, instead I just ended up getting some candy. When weighing in, I found the scales already up 250 grams, and saw that the atm online machine partially leaning on it. Then the young boy behind the counters put my bag on there, and it was already half a kilo! He didn't even react.. Told him to please remove the atm online visa thing of course, and it was half the weight. Mission 2 acc0mplished.




And back home I was watching Miami Ink, seeing a girl getting a tattoo saying "Allegitimi Non Carborundum", or, Don't let the bastards get you down. So that's the word of the day.








1 kommentar:

  1. sounds like you didn't take any shit off no one ...way to go lisa!

    SvarSlett