mandag 26. april 2010

Good times

Another nightshift upon me, this time last out of 3. Seems that's I only blog on night shifts.. Guess I'm more creative at 4:45 in the morning than any other time of the day.

I was watching the Sectional episode of Glee yesterday before I went to work, and this song at the end stuck in my head. Then I realized I actually have heard it before.. (not only the first time I watched the episode, 6 months ago..)

Because in the video beneath I was in the audience! And we heard the songs numerous times throug the day, as we were hanging out when they rehearsed.. think I actually have it on my mobile cam as well. but that was before my iphone, and whatever is stuck on my old mobile probably will stay in silence there forever hehe.

So the song of the night I first of all dedicate to my travel partner Beate.
but also to someone who means a great deal to me, and who I never see often enough. And he knows who he is :) xxxxx (know it's not your kind of music, but I don't care ;) )


1 kommentar:

  1. Ooooh! I have a cd with that song on it. And I realized I'd heard it before too! I play it alot because it reminds me of LA and you..hehe. Great song!

    Thanks for the dedication :-) xxx

    SvarSlett