søndag 23. august 2009

The final countdown!

To get us all in the right mood for this blog, click this link and let it play while reading hehe. I was trying to embed it, but it's disabled, so unfortunately it has to be played in a separate window. Spongebob is fun.. And the song is quite appropriate right now.

Because it really IS the final countdown. First of all to my holiday, it's been an extremely long summer this year. Not a fun long summer, a WORKING and tiresome long summer. I'm not complainting, by all means, I love my job. But now the end is nigh, and in just a week I'm finally starting my 4 week long awaited holiday.

And today, it's a mere 14 days until we leave for LA!!

I start my holiday a bit earlier, I'm going on a short week to Paris first, with a very special friend of mine. So for those who happen to stroll by and who know me and didn't already know, well now I've admitted it lol.

I look immensely forward to getting away from here. I look forward to seeing new things, and just enjoy seeing new places. We'll drink mojitos and g/t's if we want to. And I'll generally just live life without thinking about what time I have to get back in my car and jump into my scrubs again.

There will definitely be more updates from my trip, with pics and all. But for now, it's all about dreaming and counting down. The final countdown!!!! :D


Snapshot from last years holiday, this was in Cascais near Lisbon, Portugal

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar